Sunday, July 03, 2005

weak after week

sunday rock climbing

monday running

tuesday cycling

wednesday basketball

thursday nil

friday swimming

saturday nil

if i didn't have to work on saturday or to meet up with an old friend on thursday. i might have killed myself sporting all week. i have to say that its a very interesting routine. i realised that i have been keeping fit but not really healthy when it come to the intakes. my fried food staple is the culprit. i have made conscious efforts to stay away from any oil drenched food lately as much as possible. my attempt at supplimenting vitamins to my body prove to be very unpopular with my taste buds. the super multis are simply too fishy. if its not doing any good, i swear i would have just stuck to taking lots of fruits and vegetables. seems like fishy pills are here to stay as long as they relief me of my fatigue.

coming soon: diving, squash, etc...

No comments: