Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Life story

I'm lying on my bed back at my mum's writing this entry sms texting style with my mobile phone. I'm just too lazy to go out searching for a unsecure wireless network with my laptop. Its way pass my bedtime anyway. With too much work on hand and alot on my mind, its funny how i could still think so much while i was walking home from eva's. I saw a cab pulled over and i remembered how i thought it might be cool to be a cabbie for the hack of it, then i told myself i'll be the best cabbie i can if i ever land myself a job as one. It made me think of how i have been toying with the idea of expanding my horizons beyond my current business. Would i be a chef? An artist? Or even venture into the wedding videography business without having to do anything except provide the equipment and wait for money to grow. The possibilities are endless. Its not hard to imagine. Any one needs a job as a videographer?

No comments: