Tuesday, December 13, 2005

simple fatty meal


first breakfast
Originally uploaded by elisabeth montgomery.

i have myself to blame for drinking too much tea for the whole of yesterday. i stayed up till 5 this morning, only then did my heart slow down a little so i could put my head to rest.

9am, call comes in from a client, returning a call i have made yesterday. done. can't sleep anymore. so i decided i got to have my stomach's fill. viola! nice breakfast on the balcony dining table, stacey kent crooning in the background, i wish bebe was here.

sms. home concept shoot 2.30pm AMK.
my brain is all system go in the morning. i know exactly what to say even when i pick up the phone in bed. such is work in my life. ha.

waga!

1 comment:

Joanna Koh said...

im back! how are u, throw a cool party and ill bring wine!