Wednesday, April 19, 2006

many good things to come


luft.jpg
Originally uploaded by elisabeth montgomery.

i finally nail down the date for the europe trip. picked up the tickets today. the trip was postpone as i had to stay for an important interview- one that might give me a fellowship award.

its been a crazy month. a shoot for a book, a website to maintain and now i have to worry about what i should be shooting half way around the world if they do pick me to go. it has made me cry out to GOD more often. i need help! not that i don't know how to get things done. more like, how do i get it done best.

to date, jo jo's pictures has got 27 views, the most viewed picture on my flickr. ha ha.

my mind is really scattered now. ideas are coming up and i know i should put it down quick before they disappear into nothingness. for one, i know that i want to do something really big, something really crazy, something that will make me look back and think that whatever i have done on singaporeuniquely.com is nothing really too great.

now that the website is up and running, i just can't wait to fill it up with goodies.

No comments: