Wednesday, December 06, 2006

so i was on my way home. in the last stretch, right just before haig apartments, a woman walked towards me. i had a glance at her. she did the same. its denise. denise tan! so i bumped into my ex-classmate. she told me she's been back and working as a vet. that was quite a bit to handle for a moment. then she hits me on my shoulder going "wah! what happened to you, you put on weight ah." then i thought to myself how that was no longer news and then i replied, "hey, you are a girl!"

haha. you are talking about denise tan, the tomboy who just called herself black cat, the basketballer who had issues. she is so girlie now. and yes, she is no longer just denise. she is dr. tan. hahaha. cool man. i got to check out if i have a picture of the black cat from before.

:D

No comments: