Monday, September 12, 2005

just hacked it!


butcher
Originally uploaded by elisabeth montgomery.
i have done many projects, gone through many ups and downs in my own career, even struggled and contemplated leaving the profession when business was bad. i now know why i stayed on. i have always known that- taking pictures makes me happy. the weekend ended with me picking people off the streets to shoot. its really an amazing project.projects i love doing always don't pay well. i must say God has been good to me- that i don't need to betray myself in order to survive in the creative industry,putting money before art.

i am happy.

2 comments:

ming said...

ok. no more spam from now on. enough is enough!!! hahaha

Joanna Koh said...

hey the guy im talking abt.. Jing.. his blog is here
http://mattlock.blogspot.com
there's a link there to his photography website too