Monday, September 19, 2005

what would i be?


1545
Originally uploaded by elisabeth montgomery.
when i was a boy, i wanted very much to be a pilot. i was a very chubby little boy and that got many uncles teasing me "you sure you can fit into the cockpit or not?!" well, that did not deter me from giving it a shot. at least i flew 10 sorties and quit, 10 more sorties and i will get my private pilot's license.

years on, i still haven't regreted my decision to be passionate about my first love - creative arts.

somewhere along the way, i also got inspired by the cook shows, food fairs and BBQ by the sea on east coast park. i thought to myself, i could be a chef! i can't say i can cook.

so i thought, if i wasn't a taking pictures, i could be cooking. at least i can't say i am bad at eatiing.

1 comment:

Joanna Koh said...

check out weiling's pic on my blog!