Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1206hrs

i am really tired. i am here. not MIB(Missing In Blog)

no. i haven't wash my body with shampoo again. just as tired but not that blur this time.

i always have this feeling that time is running out for me just before i leave the country. be it for work or for play, i am always swamped with work right before i make my getaway. so the next 48 hours is just going to be packed. i love jack bauer in 24. i am not about to be the new character in 48.

TUESDAY

morning
red dot shoot

afternoon
tea with ah meng and other lovable characters at the zoo.

evening
dancer to be shot leaping into an "X" with CBD in the back
then tuesday group.

WEDNESDAY

morning
mitsubishi electric. hope they won't make me shoot the boss in the fridge.
then
shoot chinese, malay, indian, angmo kids pretending to be reading ABCs in class, smiling

afternoon
teachers. pictures might be blown up to live size.
my contribution to help students honour their teachers on teachers' day

evening
pack my bags.

i hope i haven't miss anything out.
then to be really forgetful these days.



guess this beats sitting in the office all day.

No comments: