Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Attack of the kan cheong spider

I'm sitting in the cab searching through my bag hoping to find my mp3 player. Can't find it. Of course its not there, the headphones are on me. This will be my first mobile phone blog entry. Mobile telecommunications has made blogging while rolling over the sheares bridge at 100km/h possible. Perhap doing one thing at a time will help me concentrate and not forget where i put my things. Shucks! Its pouring in the west. Guess the shoot at the zoo will have to be postpone.

2 comments:

Terz said...

Eh?

Why the change in format? For a moment I thought I was at someone else's blog.

Anonymous said...

Just trying to see if i will like it. I think it doesn't suit me. Blogging from the taxi is fun man. I might think otherwise when i see my phone bill. Heh.