Monday, November 27, 2006

drive


just can't resist the change. upgrade to the new blogger (beta). its fun. it works for programming idiots like me. visual design. its great! technology has made so many things accessible to the common people. this reminds me of how photography was always expensive until kodak made a cool little camera so everyone could own one. perhaps steve jobs had that same vision when he thought it will be cool that every household should own at least one personal computer. now, even blog programming is for computer illiterates like me. wonderful!

life's been a little crazy around here since i have been trying to create "art" with this singaporeuniquely thing. since i have decided to shoot the subaru impreza wrx challenge, i havent stop shooting cars. after that came the annual motorshow and then some cool uncle taxi driver who zhng his car or rather cab to look like a KTV disco/karaoke ride. and the latest of them all is the honda car club stream meet up at kallang car park. yes, i now agree with randy, i too wonder why i do this things.

having seen all this cars, i figure its time for me to get one for myself. i have starting planning my route there. so, late last week, i decided to make myself a member of the comfort driving centre. i should be well aquainted withthe advance/ final theories and come the new year, i will pass the test and ready to roll. alright man!

i was never interested in cars until now. i guess i fancy bigger wheels to carry my gear around than my silly trolley bag which i walk up and down my old walk up apartment when there's a mega shoot. i too fancy the idea of not bringing this stuff up and down the walk up any more.

cool. lets hope car prices continue dropping.

No comments: