Monday, November 27, 2006

what's next?



"kitsch katsch! kitsch catsch!" she just couldn't stop saying that. this brazilian model meant to say kit kat, as she went balistic when saw it at the candy bar. she said it so much, its the only thing that got stuck to my mind. i can't even remember her name now.

it made me think of what i might go balistic for. i woke up this morning with considerable drama at home at my mum's. that made me think about my plans for my future. and so the question, what would i do next that will make me go "kitsch katsch!" what do i want my life to be like in 5 years time, in 10 years? interestingly, i was asked the same question 2 days earlier.

after came and i was just reflecting on the need of getting a car in singapore and i followed that by asking ernie his take on owning one here in singapore.

but what will i do next? what comes after singapore uniquely? walking home in that heavy rain this afternoon reminded me how i would like to shoot the rain again. put on my rain coat and a mini little ixus, i will be ready to photograph in the rain.

i remember that i have a GOD to turn to for all this. they are not worries. just good thoughts to reflect on and as some religious types might put it- to meditate upon these things. i shall ask for directions, and thank GOD for his abundant blessings.

No comments: