Wednesday, November 15, 2006

whose daddy now?

"your daughter?" patrick asked. "ha.nope" i chuckled.

"she is so cute! your daughter?"asked kat. i shook my head.

i was really happy. there was a joy in me when my new friends asked if i was emma's daddy.
she is a really cute little girl. i like her. she must a bundle of joy for angel and john.
i was so happy when they asked, secretly hoping what they said was right. i wished
that i was emma's father.

then i heard in my mind "thats how i feel about you son."

i didn't cry then. now that i thought about it, i should have.

i never understood the meaning of GOD being the father.
of course, Him being my father never even crossed my mind ever.
growing up, i always here about how GOD is the father, he is our heavenly father.
i knew that very well. it was only yesterday that i understood that that was all head knowledge
and nothing else.

now, i really know what it means when i am His son.



cool.

No comments: