Saturday, May 21, 2005

crazy week

5 hours and i have to be up again doing my next shoot. its been a crazy week with shoots happening everyday. busy is good as many told me but i have come to a deeper understanding of what that really means. its a blessing that i get to work with people who are really nice. i thank GOD for them as they make my job so much simpler. they are just like friends. friends i have to know throught my works working my ass off.

great!

i have been learning how to do business in the midst of this hectic schedule. i am glad i was able to make time to have good lunches during this time. savour every moment of rest and relaxation before the strobe lights go flashing again. evenings are prescious but my strong-willed mind just wouldn't let my sluggish body take a rest. meeting up with friends for dinner, visit over at the studio and even an exhibition opening, i have been through them all this week.

i should be very honour to end my week by having the priviledge to attend an 80th birthday party. amazing. right now, i think, i just might beging to understand how jack bauer and his team at the CTU experience in their pursuit to hunt down the terroists. i totally recommend anyone out there to get hold of the TV serie 24 if you havn't seen it.

and right now i should really go to bed.

No comments: