Saturday, May 07, 2005

which one?

jokes aside now. its not funny. with the chain of events that have been happening, this thought would inevitably cross my mind sooner than later- so which one will be the one? a famous photographer was asked a similar question once- "so when do you know that its the right moment to release the shutter?"
"you will know it, its the same feeling you get when you need the john." he chuckled after thinking for a moment.

well, if he is right, taking pictures with the right moment has to be something of second nature to the photographer.

my question is could this be applied to finding happiness as well?
will i know it when i find the right one? the one and only, my soul mate?


is there real happiness? true love?
do you really think marriages are meant to last? someone smsed me these questions out of the blue it turned that we have never met. she got my number from a friend and decided that i was her victim of psychological angst.

i was calm, disturbed nonetheless.

why do this married women call me, make a pass or even ask me out? trust me, i am flattered but what i am really asking is, could a healthy marriage really be so difficult to keep that people are on the verge of infidelity?

so back again to that feeling of wanting to use the bathroom. i do believe in true love. i had a bad fall, giving my all to a girl who did not love me as much as she said she did but i still believe that there will be the one.

the question remains, which one?

how would i know?

i need to go to the loo, then straight to bed.

No comments: