Monday, May 02, 2005

lisa montgomery

"if you are given a chance to give yourself a new name what would it be?" ran asked. that came too suddenly. didn't think much of it, i continued with my breakfast. and so here i am hours after that incident. lisa montgomery. thats what i might call myself if i were a girl. well, actually it should have been elisabeth montgomery but the username was already taken.

i am not secretly wishing that i was borned a woman. i just thought that maybe if i had a user name like this, people might be more interested. i just had to pick a montgomery. it just popped into my head. and i do know a few cool elisabeths in my life.

i am no ang moh, not guai lou and certainly have no needs for push up bras. i just needed to be silly and this just came up.

so here it is- blog entry #1- the beginning of my life online.

3 comments:

Tym said...

Willkommen zum blogosphere!

ming said...

vielen dank liebling!

Abigael said...

Sia lah! I actually came here before but didn't know it was you ...