Monday, May 23, 2005

new adventures

since photography became a job, it hasn't been functioning its role as a hobby much. friends envy me saying that i am doing what i love, my job is like my hobby. today, i have come to an understanding of the contradition this has become. since i eat and breathe photography almost everyday, i realised that having photography as my sole hobby could just be a recipe for a catastrophe.

lately, there has been much talk about salsa within my circle of friends. i must say it is something very different from what i think i am capable of. but then again, if i am truely in need of a change, seeking something somewhat of an adventure might just be direction i should head. well, even if it turns out to be not my cup of tea, i will still get some form of amusement just people watching.

saturday evening class coming up. sunday out by the beach again. hmm. not too bad a proposition for the coming weekend. the week hasn't started, technically, and i am already thinking of the weekend. good job!

i should go see mum and dad. i miss titus too.
titus
Originally uploaded by elisabeth montgomery.

No comments: